Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,766 through 33,780 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have alpha percival 560gs

    #257738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What about a foil darkus ability?

    #257737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Alright, Has anyone seen these??http://cgi.ebay.com/Bakugan-Bronze-Attack-Preyas-Preyus-Diablo-New-Vestoria_W0QQitemZ230358275782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item35a26c56c6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50BakuganBronzeattack.jpgThe picture belongs to the person whos' auction this is.This looks kind of cool to me. I would like to see them in person. Looks like a walmart exclusive.

    Thats nuts.I need to get 1 lol.

    What he said ^.

    #257735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Oh wow its about time... who's the other 16-20 year old?

    AqousplayerTry and Guess my age( Though it obvious since i think ive mentioned it)

    12, I think?

    Lol thats VERY close

    13?

    #257731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um is everyone nice here

    Not everyone is. Trust me, you will find some mean people here.

    #254946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Oh wow its about time... who's the other 16-20 year old?

    AqousplayerTry and Guess my age( Though it obvious since i think ive mentioned it)

    12, I think?

    #257727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no she wasnt the one it was my oldest cousin!!!! not dahlia.

    #257718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They made a special blue version. Also I'll trade you a Shadowlash card a foil doom card and a char the earth card for your green ventus ability.

    #257717
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello, I'm Eskura, Hope you like it here! If you have any questions, the mods/admins are the best people to ask (Admin=ErnieB, mods=Agent Spectre an Haos Master).

    #257716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set. pyrus drago stand on my card.

    #257711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Edited to show that I'm now looking for any Darkus Alpha Percivals.

    #257700
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I really like the Juggernoids. I think that for me it is the color schemes that they use. The plate that has the g value on it is always some odd color. That makes it kind of quirky and endearing to me.Here are a few of mine.Juggernoids071709.jpg

    Wow those look awesome. I have one myself, B2 Ventus 590g. Just one thing that confuses me. What kind of ST is the brown one in the center?

    It's not a ST. It's a show-accurate Japanese regular Subterra.

    #257696
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I KNOW IM TRADING HIM THAT

    #257683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Um, no duh. I can gurantee you that the bakugan released in America will be different than those of Japan. The g-power, or something. Its not all the same. Of course they are all made in China, no need to spearate the production, but my main point is, until you can oficially buy it at a store in America, then it shouldn't be used for gameplay. Not trying to start something, but It tends to get annoying when people use high g-power bakugan, and we have no way (as in "we" I mean the adversary) in knowing if spinmaster ever had plans for that g-power, ex. Vendetta uses a 730g subterra fencer. That is all I am trying to get by, and If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry

    That is almost as ignorant as you can get right here...

    #257679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i will

Viewing 15 posts - 33,766 through 33,780 (of 45,228 total)