Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,751 through 33,765 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257775
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll be able to offer up my Preyas if AlphaAltair47 turns down the offer.

    #257772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Guys please don't make offers on my topic for things that I'm looking for.I'll trade you a B1 Haos 530g delta Dragonoid ana a B1 Pyrus 520g Delta Dragonoid for the skyress A g-power changing darkus preyas B1 and a pearl ventus 390g gorem B1 for the Preyas.

    i want your pryes v!!!!!!!!!!

    #257058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So you guys are saying it's bad for me?

    #257121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think it's pretty good because all of the 4 bakugan I offered are unavalable special attacks and he's getting the highest g-power'd B1 bakugan.

    #257153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Guys please don't make offers on my topic for things that I'm looking for.I'll trade you a B1 Haos 530g delta Dragonoid ana a B1 Pyrus 520g Delta Dragonoid for the skyress A g-power changing darkus preyas B1 and a pearl ventus 390g gorem B1 for the Preyas.

    #257226
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure but lets pm this is skamming

    #257221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Vandetta! These are what I have for trade:Pyrus B1 PreyasPyrus B1 SkyressVandetta Card! Show me whatcha' got! lol

    i want your b1 pryes!!!

    #257566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Alright, Has anyone seen these??http://cgi.ebay.com/Bakugan-Bronze-Attack-Preyas-Preyus-Diablo-New-Vestoria_W0QQitemZ230358275782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item35a26c56c6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50BakuganBronzeattack.jpgThe picture belongs to the person whos' auction this is.This looks kind of cool to me. I would like to see them in person. Looks like a walmart exclusive.

    Woah! Never seen anything like that before. Looks cool though. >>;

    It looks amazing, Crono!

    #257766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have transculunt haos fencer too

    #257758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already have Stand Off. Ok fine, lets just trade my Ventus ability for your ShadowLash and Char the Earth. I have two more Ventus abilities anyway. 1 more Green and 1 Blue.

    Oh that works. I'll pm you my address. Oh and hades I didn't know they came in that g-power. I'm looking for ones that're 600g's or over.

    #257755
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have 2 alpha percivels

    #257750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want a alpha percival? ??? ??? ???

    #257748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry Kiohl but I'm holding onto that one. How about a Stand Off gate card?

    #257744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a darkus B1 Dual Hydranoid but the ring on him is a little messed up. Other than Ingram what would you trade?

    #257742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Oh wow its about time... who's the other 16-20 year old?

    AqousplayerTry and Guess my age( Though it obvious since i think ive mentioned it)

    12, I think?

    Lol thats VERY close

    13?

    Not AS close

    11?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,751 through 33,765 (of 45,228 total)