Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,706 through 33,720 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do you want my re-roll? ??? its in your wants

    #257659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Silent Naga Won

    #257813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Very nice. I've never seen subterra neo b4??? looks like i need to go 2 target! (havebt been and got a new bakugan in 3 months :'()

    Those are the bronze versions but there is a subterra neo in the Bakuglow starters

    #257903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    You lost nothing so you werent actually scammed.

    That actually isn't true. I went to the store and bought this for him, I already have one, I didn't want 2 and I think i lost the reciept. So I actually DID get scammed in a sense.

    Well then that is called a lesson learned. never get stuff for others till they pay you first or you get their trade or at least keep the receipt. All of that is your fault.

    #257901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    enough already…. if your being bothered via pms then report them to me and paste a copy to me.

    #257900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That'll work. Can you ship first because I already have 3 going out.

    #257889
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have card re-roll

    #257887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WANT DARKUS B1 HYDRANOID!!!!!!!!!!!!! will trade 3 bakugan for it!!!!!!!!!!

    #257885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they arent limited, just a store exclusive like target has the character packs and display case

    #257883
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ahh phooey. Hey hades101 I'll trade you my preyas for your trans. Haos fencer and something else.

    what else?? have a spray painted gold wilda 700

    #257882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so far its all canadian sellers, i hope they make it to the US walmarts

    #257874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why

    #257871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hay

    #257867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would brawl ONLINE, but I don't know how.

    #257857
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You lost nothing so you werent actually scammed.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,706 through 33,720 (of 45,228 total)