Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,691 through 33,705 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Exact same in real life,EXCEPT,you can roll the bakugan onto whatever card you like.No missing.

    Cool, just like the show.

    #257971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, they're great.

    #257969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can teach you DD27.If you want me too.

    Well, I kinda have clue just not so sure, is it just randomly calling out like in a real brawl?

    #257949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i want your darkus robotallian!!!!!!!!

    #257948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    itdawg your inbox is full i cant pm you!!!

    #257947
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have darkus robotallion 510 g's if u wants 😛

    #257946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its a mystery 😀

    #257942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Selling Mystery Grab Bags with 3 random Bakugan in them for just $10 shipped. Could have anything in them from B1 to B2, from series 1 upto BakuGlow. pearls, Translucents or anything in between. Completely random. You never know what will find in one.Pm if interested in purchasing one or just send the $10 via paypal to store at bakuganbuzz.com

    I will take 50 bags!

    #256793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have haos b1 tigrerra

    #257768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have b1 darkus mantris but i need something GOOD for it

    #257933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm now also looking for a B1 or B2 Darkus Mantris and a B1 650g Pyrus Mantris.

    #257931
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    can you at least tell me what atrribute reaper is!

    Heres a clue..... All of the bakugan in the video appear to be B2 size and there is only 1 B2 size reaper

    Cheater.....lol

    heh, thats basic knowledge for a Bakufan 😀

    #257925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can you at least tell me what atrribute reaper is!

    Heres a clue..... All of the bakugan in the video appear to be B2 size and there is only 1 B2 size reaper

    #257914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah I was thinking you could trade your gaps fencer and re-roll card for preyas.

    #257906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Silent Naga Won

    LOL, E I can't believe you entered! OMG...thats so not fair! lol...oh well 😉 I am giving it to the first 2 people anyways

Viewing 15 posts - 33,691 through 33,705 (of 45,228 total)