Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,676 through 33,690 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wanna brawl?

    I;ll throw down...

    #258021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it solid color or pearl?

    #258017
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd like the Ingram, is there anything you're looking for SPECIFICALLY?

    #258014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesomesauce…… I need 5 more to complete mine ( all regular attribute b1's minus the darkus )

    #258011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lolHey , wanna trade me those cards that they come with 😉

    #258010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wow, I remember that Pyrus Tigrerra.

    #258005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh Jesus, I bet little kids are gonna start using them in the game.

    #258003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't wait for these to come out over here.right now Mac's still has Night in the Museum stuff.

    Oh wow, your Mac's behind.

    #257999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have that much B1's now, how about my STRONGEST B1?

    #257996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They will be keychain size, only delta dragos, painted on horns and metal is painted.also they are push button open. no magnet.

    How do you know so much about it?

    #257991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my guess is they will be released in conjunction with the movie

    Yeah!

    #257989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my guess is they will be released in conjunction with the movie

    #257986
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pretty much,Thats only because n00bs play Ability cards,when wrong timing,or trying to use fake bakugan.Also,It is like the show.First to lose three bakugan,loses.

    OK, thanks for that info

    #257984
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    not now.they might eventually.

    Well, I only get Happy Meals when I'm not that hungry.

    #257980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THEY HAS BAKUGAN AT MCDONALDS??

Viewing 15 posts - 33,676 through 33,690 (of 45,228 total)