Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,661 through 33,675 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #252026
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie Recived your Bakugan today!

    Tr updated to reflect this transaction

    #252736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have succefully traded ErnieB. Please confirm Ernie..

    Confirmed and Tr Updated

    #252025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Recieved Ernie's Bakugan today :)

    Tr updated to reflect this trade

    #252024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Received ernies cards today.

    Tr updated to reflect this trade

    #258078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes I confirm, Mine and pudders trade went very well. I recommend him!

    Tr updated to reflect this trade

    #258080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    OK here we are for the pics.

    #258079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its an exclusive version of neo drago

    #258037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus because of my helios led team

    #258036
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    solid ;D

    #258071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MUST HAVE REVERSE B2!!!

    #258063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What BC said.

    #258060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is a brand new version of Dragonoid.

    #258058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DArkus, simply because I prefer darkness over all other attributes. And Darkus has some good cards, too.

    #258057
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm up for it. I'll help as a volunteer, V.

    #258051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    those look awsome LUCKY!! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 33,661 through 33,675 (of 45,228 total)