Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,721 through 33,735 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #257856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and he is offline

    #257853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok he is online now gate card et bakugan brawl 710 pyrus pyro stand on my card

    #257847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Too bad I can't buy off eBay.

    #257845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And I wonder if card sleeves might affect the magnets or the Bakugan rolling on them....

    Don't worry about that.

    #257840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sweet, thanks!!!!!! ;D 😀 ;D 😀 ;D 😀 ;D 😀

    sticky a topic? what does that do

    #257839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    updated to include the new Bakushpere versions

    #257832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok anyone that is online would be good

    #257829
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    created a special thread just for contents of bakuspheres in the marbles section.

    #257830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just updated the official trap thread because EVERY trap in the bakuspheres revealed different attributes than the regular retail versions

    #257834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Found these on Ebay. I hope they hit the stores soon.Cardsleeves.jpg

    Wonder if that is a promo card?

    #257833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi.

    #257828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Guys quit spamming. Also I'm now looking for a darkus tripod epsilon.

    #257827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection.

    #257814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nah.

    #257812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Alright, Has anyone seen these??http://cgi.ebay.com/Bakugan-Bronze-Attack-Preyas-Preyus-Diablo-New-Vestoria_W0QQitemZ230358275782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item35a26c56c6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50-Snip-The picture belongs to the person whos' auction this is.This looks kind of cool to me. I would like to see them in person. Looks like a walmart exclusive.

    Woah! Never seen anything like that before. Looks cool though. >>;

    It looks amazing, Crono!

Viewing 15 posts - 33,721 through 33,735 (of 45,228 total)