Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,541 through 33,555 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB Altair and wired stand fuse to make ventus meta altair At 960g

    #258407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set subterra elfin stand 700 g's

    #258406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Before I open the gate, I just realized that Clean Slate and Serpent Snare are both red cards. The Serpent Snare didn't count. And, with that said and done... Gate open, Stand Your Ground.

    #258405
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its a character card. It automatically doubles its g. Thats just extra.But fine you win.

    #258404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think I know what card this is…BB, Ventus BakuSteel Altair 640g stand on your card.

    #258403
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    brushfire adds 140 to my helios and shadowfire is an ability that if my bakugan is pyrus or darkus on an opponents gate your opponents bakugan gets no attribute bonus

    #258402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gr… You won that time.Now, Bakugan Brawl, Haos Stinglash [300] stand, my card.

    #258401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    B1 are harder to find, so naturally they would be more expensive. I just don't like the idea of them being random…

    #258400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brushfire doesnt have that effect . You just gain gs. And altair is ventus

    #258399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan trap, Subterra Pythantus. I'm back to Darkus. Nao, ability card activate, Serpant Snare. Whenever you activate an ability, I gain 100g if I get my coin toss on heads. And to figure that out, we'll do the “guess a number between 1 and 10”. If you get it right, it's tail. If not, it's heads. Now, your turn.

    #258398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no to be mean ernie but that is kindof a rip off since 3 would be only $10.

    #258397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trap Activte, Pyrus Metalfencer. Ability Activate, Metalfencer. You are now… Sub-terra. You get 50, I get 110.Me-820You-760

    #258396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Haunted night. I gain 200g, you gain 110g. The GC has no effect, BTW.

    #258395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice move… Bakugan Brawl, Pyrus PYRO Dragonoid [710] stand, your card.EDIT: God my mind is slow... Fixed it.

    #258394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, Clean Slate. Turbine Helios and Mega Nemus are sent to the used pile. Now, BB, Darkus Hades 710g stand on my card.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,541 through 33,555 (of 45,228 total)