Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,556 through 33,570 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, Bakugan brawl, Haos Mega Neums [720] stand, my card.

    #258392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK then…GCS, BB, Ventus Turbine Helios 630g stand on my card.

    #258391
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    double ability

    #258390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dang, is sucks having just $7.31… (Pudder and Eskura should be the only two who gets this)But yeah. I REALLY want to see a Spiritarm, and how it opens/closes... As soon as I saw it, I thought it looks pretty freaking weird.

    #258389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I did

    #258378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he sai will anyone trade FOR ah mega brontes or spindle.

    and these are the crap posts you guys say only noobs do lol

    #258367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did

    #258368
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he has spindle ah and mega brontes

    to me he's asking if anyone has them to offer in a trade and THEN he asks about the ones he knows probably no one has yet and thats why they were seperated like that.

    #258369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what do you have for trade gokkar? i have the spindle, AH and mega brontes.

    #258373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ALERT! Don't use EXPENSIVE bakugan! I just did that with one of my Ingrams! Luckly it wasn't damaged! XD

    #258364
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Holy crap.Its nimrod!

    DITTO!!!! Glad to see an old friend.

    #258363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just make sure to buy it by clicking on the link on Bakugan Buzz 😀

    #258361
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use that horn thing on storm skyress to make her jump. I cant do it with regular Bakugan which meansErnie=epicley skilled

    you do it the same way, just push down hard with a backspin sort of. It will make a very small jump forward. Its not high or long at all.

    #258329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my boost ingram cant do that..I want him to jump 2 cards XD

    Mine is basically jumping over 3 cards and landing on a 4th. However it goes farther alot of times and when i do get it to hit the proper card it almost never "sticks"

    #258349
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah Zeox, you're correct like Ernie said, but I never said your statement was complicated.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,556 through 33,570 (of 45,228 total)