Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,526 through 33,540 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, Flame Portal. Trap activate, Metalfencer. Ability Activate, Metalfencer. Turn you Haos. You get +40, I get +110. To keep it safe.. AC activate, Blaze. I get a total boost of 190, your boost is 40. Me: 900You:680

    #258423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    metal altair at 1010g's last time i checked

    #258422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I said ventus and ability activate water refrain you cant use any abilities this turn b-cause ive sealed it.

    #258421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And if I win, I win the whole game. Anyways…BB, Ventus BakuSteel Altair stand on your card.

    #258420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open earthen mound elfin up 200 g's to 900 ac activated special boost elfin at 1010g's metalaltair uknown g's because no abttribute provided

    #258419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You won that one, to.Now you have to stand on my card >=3

    #258418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Same one as earlier. Pyrus, 710.And Haos Stinglash [300] stand, Your card.EDIT: Dammit, meant to say Haos Mega Nemus [720].

    Mega Nemus vs. Hades, huh? Ok then, GC open, Hades. I gain 130g, doubled to 260g, and you gain 210g. Now, ability card activate, Copper Launcher. I gain an extra 100g.

    #258417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyways…I'm currently at $27. A little more than half way to haveing enough to buy him. Yayzorz!

    #258416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your welcome

    #258415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, thanks for letting me know. I read it a Spirit-Arm the first time, and it must have stuck.

    #258414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dang, is sucks having just $7.31... (Pudder and Eskura should be the only two who gets this)But yeah. I REALLY want to see a Spiritarm, and how it opens/closes... As soon as I saw it, I thought it looks pretty freaking weird.

    its i spitarm not spiritarm

    #258413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Same one as earlier. Pyrus, 710.And Haos Stinglash [300] stand, Your card.EDIT: Dammit, meant to say Haos Mega Nemus [720].

    #258412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Attribute and G-power? Anyways…GC set, BB, Darkus Hades stand on my card.

    #258411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's fine, happens to everyone. (AND I C WUT U DID THAR)Also GATE SET, BB Pyro Dragonoid stand on my gate.

    #258409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. And oops on Serpant SNare being red, I forgot. Oh well.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,526 through 33,540 (of 45,228 total)