Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,511 through 33,525 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Correction, stinglash.But it can be Mega Nemus if you want XD

    No, Stinglash is OK. Just open the gate nao.

    #258452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Correction, stinglash.But it can be Mega Nemus if you want XD

    #258451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Two can play at that game. Ability Activate, Darkfire Color Shift. I get an additional 250, giving me a total boost of 500. Me:710+500=1210You:710+450=1160

    Crap, lost that one too. Well, the next battle will determin the winner. And since I have no Bakugan to play, I get all mi used Bakugan back. Nao, BB, Darkus Hades 710g stand with your Mega Nemus (I realize I'm probably gonna lose, let's just hope I get a decent bonus from this card).

    #258450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Two can play at that game. Ability Activate, Darkfire Color Shift. I get an additional 250, giving me a total boost of 500. Me:710+500=1210You:710+450=1160

    #258449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Play during a battle if you have a Darkus or Ventus bakugan on an opponents gate.

    We are on your gate, correct?

    ...Crap. Forget SV's effect then. I'll just activate the ability I got from MS, which is Darkfire Color Shift. I gain an extra 250g from the highliyed bonus, whil keeping my original 200g bonus.

    #258448
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Play during a battle if you have a Darkus or Ventus bakugan on an opponents gate.

    We are on your gate, correct?

    #258447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK then. GC open, Mana Surge. We both add one ability card from our collection to our hands. It can be any color, just as long as it is not a copy of a card we already have in our used/unused piles. I add mine. Now, you gain 250 and I gain 200. Ability activate, Shadow Vortex. You do not get a bonus from the gate card, meaning the GC nao gives you an extra 0g, and still giving me my 200g bonus. Your turn.

    #258446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, we both set one. Kay.Then Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid [710] stand your card.

    #258445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then Hades is on my card, if you didn't set one.

    But we're both supposed to set one, and that was me setting mine. Besides you did the exact same thing before, when I started that match, you said you landed on your card, when mine was on the feild. I never put a card on the field, so Hades is on my card.

    #258444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then Hades is on my card, if you didn't set one.

    #258443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …I never set mine, meaning only you played a gate that turn.

    #258442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorryesk.pngIn other words, your gate wasn't set.

    #258441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD at name, Lux. Anyway…GC set, BB, Darkus Hades 710g stand on my card. Your turn.

    #258440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cha ching… Resistance is futile make your time >=3Haos Stinglash [300] Stand, my card.Imma gonna name him SPARTA...

    #258439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost that one. Oh well. Your turn.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,511 through 33,525 (of 45,228 total)