Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,406 through 33,420 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah I will brawl, what are the rules?

    #258807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set apollanear stang ventus 500g

    #258803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its weird if you see my collection, I have least sub-terra (like 5) and you have, well no ventus 😀 I will update my collection page so you can see.

    #258801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl 380 wavern stand!

    ventus

    #258800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl 380 wavern stand!

    #258798
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you brall

    #258796
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi guys,I was just reading Nintendo Power magazine and it said something about an exclusive Bakugan bundled with the DS version (a real one) that you can play with the cards etc. Can anyone confirm this? All I see on gamestop is just the bakugan carrying case

    Yeah, I was thinking the same thng, but anyways, I will probably just get the one for th DS.

    #258795
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll probably get the DS version, stop playing halfway through it, then come back to it a month later.Like I always do with all non-computer games.

    So do we get to choose the attribute of our leonidas?

    Probably, either that or there will be a "test" that chooses the attribute for you...

    #258785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just to let you all know, I will be recording the bakugan section at the comic-con, and hopefully post it on here. Yeah, just expect it next monday though, cause I have the 4-day pass and am not leaving until sunday. Yeah, wish me luck

    #258783
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection, other than the fact you have no ventus. Oh well ;D

    #258768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WELCOME!!! ;D

    #258759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What Zeox said. That is how character cards worsk, and be even mor helpful in combo with the card Strong Wind Blows, which will quadruple the bonus for you.

    #258758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haven't checked out this topic for a while.AND ZOMG NIMROD!Anyways, I'm definately getting the DS version of this game, and maybe the Wii, since I don't have a PS3.

    #258753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. The bakugan gets placed on the gate card that caused it to open ( set it upright )2. Rules do not state a specific way so just set it down where you like i suppose

    #258745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    since haos emily is not on.we gotta wait

Viewing 15 posts - 33,406 through 33,420 (of 45,228 total)