Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,421 through 33,435 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what???? i played my ability card?BLONDE MOMENT

    #258742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …WRONG.U GAIN POWER BASED ON MY ATTRIBUTE.Im darkus and darkus is not on that card.So you….WowIm still 10 gs higher

    #258741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ablity card activate! light shutdown, 800 + 100 = 900 g'swe could wait til emily comes back as she has skl, what about 8 hours lmaoo, she will come ome at like 4/5

    #258738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *twitches while reading card* daaamn.I planned all that out and ..FREAKEN SCREW IT.Fine FORGET EVERYTHING I JUST DID.Ill freaken go with my other planGo blah blah percival charectar610-200-810700-100-800.I hate you eciplpise

    #258735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …MWHAHAWell first Im playing THE DOOOOOM CARD the bakugan who lose in this battle.ARE REMOVED MWHA.Now I use Combo Battle.so we have to throw in another bakugan.Im feeeling,PYRUS HELIOS!!! 680G.And then I flip over DRAG So now 610+680=1290+Pyrus boost 150=1440+Darkus Boost 130=1570.plus 30 from the doom card which 1600Im guessing you cant win since drag says the player with most gates in their used pile cant play abilitys.So you have a 700 clayf.You need 910gs to beat my bakugan.Which You dont have since I have seen your collection

    #258732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawll, subterra clayf stand…….on zeox's card!ha!

    #258731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Better either way.ITS TIME FOR REVENGE CAKE,AND THE CAKE IS MADE OF CHOCOLATE IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN XD

    #258728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    which means back to me.I already got my darkus midnight 610 on my card.so aqous YOU HAVE TO COME TO ME MWAHA

    #258724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yupp ME AND EMILY DONT HAVE TRAPS!!!!

    #258723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus 50aquos 120subterra 70haos 80 darkus 90ventus 80

    So Im at 680You at 500You win that then

    #258721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus 50aquos 120subterra 70haos 80 darkus 90ventus 80

    #258720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What are the G boost for the card?

    #258719
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open i have always wanted to say that 😛 CRUSHING BLOW! if one bakugan at thie battle has a higher printed gpower of 200 or more higher than the other other no ability cards nay be played. the bakugan with the lowest gpower wins!limlus 380 + 120 = 500

    #258718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate opens first…

    #258717
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okayy then do we play ability or gate first?!

Viewing 15 posts - 33,421 through 33,435 (of 45,228 total)