Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,391 through 33,405 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258850
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wat do u guys use to paint? ???

    #258851
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a ventus percival 570 g'sand a cosmic ingram daarkus 500 g's

    #258846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set bakugan brawl aqous obarus stand 550g

    #247048
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #247058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    gate card open! tricky gate. the bakugan with the lowest g power wins. since percival is transluscent i can change my attribute to the highlighted gate bonus, aquos. +80 gs to percival +150 gs to scraperpercival: 660 gsscraper: 840 gsguess i win

    Thats not what Translucent does. It gives you the choice to keep the attribute it has or change to the attribute of your opponents Bakugan. Doesn't matter anyway. NP pwned you with his Ventus ability. Nice move NP.

    Iwas gonna say something, but then I just ignored it, thanks Kiohl 😀

    #247064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yes, that is what we need. Now the question… What would it be? It could be the Bakugan that comes with the DS version for all non-DS pre-orders…

    #258838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability actavate marage and you know what that dose

    #258830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks, it was a blast, hope to brawl you again 😀

    #258826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, that only works if you rolled and missed and wanted to re-roll, and theres only one ability per battle

    #258824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I will activate my trap, ventus pythantus, I will change to sub-terra, now I activate burning sands, and since I used a trap, my boost is doubled. Me-720+150+160=1030you-930Looks like I win the brawl, nice try though

    #258820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate

    #258818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats what you would guess, too bad, I play ventus, so now the gate is wind portal again. yeah, you know what that meansme-700+110=810you-580+110=690Looks like I win now, huh

    #258815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Ventus Scrapper 700g stand on your gate

    #258813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Humph, easy, gate open wind portal, me- 630+110=740you-480+110=590I win unless your gonna play any abilities

    #258811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fine with me, gate set, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on my gate

Viewing 15 posts - 33,391 through 33,405 (of 45,228 total)