Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,211 through 33,225 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259357
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “whao whao” what did you just……” shonen stood there in amasement."what is going on!!!"

    #259356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (btw,no one knows how to use abilitys cept me,eskura,and it seems lux XD.You need to figure it out yourselves)*pulls out card* Change of Attribute-Ventus,*pulls out one of the few cards he has left) Featherstorm! *blows away all of tdog's weapons,cash,and dignity XD)

    #259353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    -finds Zeox-"Ummmm what.....just......happened"

    #259352
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *eye twitches and jaw drops* SCREW YOUR MERCENARYS.I GOT ATTRIBUTE CHANGE.Change of attribute *pulls out card* Haos.*Pulls out another card* Gamma Ray 8 (tentaclears ability) Now all your underlings are Immobile so now,*pulls out card* Flash Fire *shoots at the Underlings and destroys them* what now?

    #259350
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “Wow! what is that.” Said shonen. a big light came from far away. “guess i better check it out” starts walking towards it'

    #259343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *gets blown back* Screw your lazar I GOT CARDS! *Pulls one out* CHANGE OF ATTRIBUTE-Darkus,Now *pulls out a diffrent card* Darkus lightining! *Shoots Tdog with a lightning blast*

    #246928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want a sword.Anyway Lets brawl! *pulls out card* bet you dont have these mr.Sword guy.Aqous reactor!..*nothing happens* *throws card on the floor* Whoa the card is glowing now…Hmm AQOUS REACTOR! *Zeox gets stronger thanks to the gate card* I guess these heavier cards are played on the ground.*charges at Tdog and then Slashes him*

    #252363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    updated list with the new pythantus, tripod epsilon and scorpion traps. Now pythantus and tripod epsilon have all 6 attributes represented ( along with zoack )

    do you have pictures of them and what attributes?

    no pictures yet, pyrus tripod, haos pythantus and ventus scorpion

    #259337
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …(what bakugan are you btw XD) Uh..thanks…..I think.I got an idea for these flippers.wanna have a little Battle,for practice of course

    #259336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *gets amazed by the sword* …COOOOOOL *starts looking at the sword in every direction* this is awesome!.

    #259335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *gets bumped by a random person* Hey back off.*that random person turned out to be Tdog*

    #259332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *before is turned to stone he holds up a card* Shadowscrath,I nullify your ability..*sighs*.Whoever you are,dont say the name of the cards

    #259328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    updated list with the new pythantus, tripod epsilon and scorpion traps. Now pythantus and tripod epsilon have all 6 attributes represented ( along with zoack )

    #259327
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think we have.Doom card Activate.Now go,A second DEPTH TORNADO *Creates a water typhoon sending the 3 mega brontes into the doom dimension* *zeox then falls down unciouncous,it seems the more someone uses the doom card,the more energy is wasted by the user*

    #259324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got an Aquos Baltion that changes to Aquos and Pyrus. Why does Baliton have Aquos when he is Aquos?

    I was wondering this too when i got mine last week.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,211 through 33,225 (of 45,228 total)