Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,196 through 33,210 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Na, I'm good. I've got my own ways of traveling.” Eskura then calls down a Storm Skyress, and hops on it's back.

    #259400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well we gotta find out who started all this so we can turn back to normal,But right now,Go stealth tactic activate! *turns invisable and steals Tdogs money and buys some Ace cards* Thanks Tdog.Anyway lets go

    #259399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!! asked shones

    #259395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eskura bends down and picks up a few more cards as well. “So, we all ready?” he asked.

    #259394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (Darkus wilda) oh so what where you doing fighting that other guy? shones was completely confused not knowing any of what just went on.

    #259392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats vestroia? (IM RPING AS A CHARECTAR XD) *picks up a few more cards* Man I feel like A Bakubum

    #259389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Shonenboy, quick Q. What Bakugan are you supposed to be, exactly?

    #259388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow,Did the world just change.there are shops now…..Are we heading to a new dimension or something?Hey.I just noticed,we all just got along but none of us know each others names.Im Zeox the Elico it seems.*picks up a few more cards and puts them in his case* Im broke so I take the cards I find

    #259386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “what r u”? shonen asked Zeox

    #259384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You did good,*Pulls out card* Reverse polarity *whurls back the weapons and money* Take your stuff.*eskura tdog just came has alpha percy,we had a battle,me and lux beat the clowns,and I just beat Tdog)

    OK then.Eskura looked at all that has happened. Three of those clowns, or "Brontes" as they were known as defated, as well as an Alpha Percival. "I guess I missed out on a lot, huh guys?" he said.

    #259383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You did good,*Pulls out card* Reverse polarity *whurls back the weapons and money* Take your stuff.*eskura tdog just came has alpha percy,we had a battle,me and lux beat the clowns,and I just beat Tdog)

    #259379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK guys, I'm back, and ready to join back in. Anyone wanna catch me up on what's happening via PM I don't feal like reading all those pages…

    #259377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No dude,turning back time so you can win is really just godmod

    #259373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awww there soo cute, i thought it was a rabbit

    i might consider it my next icon 😉

    #259360
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG,Dont make cards that are godmodded

Viewing 15 posts - 33,196 through 33,210 (of 45,228 total)