Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,181 through 33,195 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259504
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    hey kiohl check out my collection topic i uploaded a photo of itAlso Dr.Bmf has a reviewSuper Epic Amazingly Spicy Awesome Sauce , Subterra collection!. And omg subterra foxbat and subterra fencer FTW! YOU HAVE GAINED THE #1 BEST SUBTERRA COLLECTION ON BB!

    Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you. It's going to be even better when I get Subterra Thunder Wilda with 740 G-Power. This goes to Spin Hydranoid for letting me know about it. Couldn't have found out without ya buddy.

    740 GS? epic

    Yes, another cheap unreleased import, that most likely will never come out in that g-power for you to use.

    Why are you always treating my imports like crap? There is nothing wrong with them. Just because there a little bit higher in the 700's. And they're not cheap!

    Because, with imports, at least for me, their g is unreliable until released in U.S., and people including me think it is unfair, so if you think I am calling them crap, as in a battle perspective, yes

    #259497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I got a bakugan shirt with Dan on it at Target. It was in the childrens section, so I had to get XL, but yeah, I am wearing it to the comiccon.

    Lol, I have one with Masquerade and Hydranoid on it. It looks epic.

    #259489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    hey kiohl check out my collection topic i uploaded a photo of itAlso Dr.Bmf has a reviewSuper Epic Amazingly Spicy Awesome Sauce , Subterra collection!. And omg subterra foxbat and subterra fencer FTW! YOU HAVE GAINED THE #1 BEST SUBTERRA COLLECTION ON BB!

    Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you. It's going to be even better when I get Subterra Thunder Wilda with 740 G-Power. This goes to Spin Hydranoid for letting me know about it. Couldn't have found out without ya buddy.

    740 GS? epic

    Yes, another cheap unreleased import, that most likely will never come out in that g-power for you to use.

    #259485
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I got a bakugan shirt with Dan on it at Target. It was in the childrens section, so I had to get XL, but yeah, I am wearing it to the comiccon.

    #259482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Spike, nice tou have you back here on BB! Remember me, Eskura?

    #259418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got a Ventus Wavern 560g and a Haos Naga 420g. Yeah, Wavern can kick Naga's butt XD.

    #257650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im here

    #259438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I traded with Ernie and got everything as described. Except the card was a little bent. Can you confirm Ernie?

    #259435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *holds up peace sign* Zeox Out! XD

    #259414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    'k where r we going what just happened and who r u guys”Shonen managed to squeeze out.

    #259413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Suddenly, Eskura spots a white 'Haos' Bakugan a couple of yards away. “Man, that thing looks like a schoolgirl's worst nightmare”, he said on the Haos Freezer he had spotten. “I'm gonna og take care of that, guys, OK? See ya later…”He then pulled out an ability "Attribute Change, Pyrus!" He changed into a red and orange version of himself, with flame shaped horns on his head and wrists. He pulled out another ability, "Brushfire". Before attacking the Freezer, he activated a hird ability, Doom Card. He then attacked the Freezer with his horns, wich had caught on fire from the Brushfire ability. A portal opened up, sending the Freezer into the Doom Dimention. "I wonder where that portal takes them," Eskura wondered before catching back up with the other Elico, Siege, Alpha Percival, and Wilda.

    #259411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can someone tll me whats going on (stop ignoring me”)

    #259409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *stops* where are we going! We know nothing about this place

    #259404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (Omg everyone is getting EVERYTHING OUT OF NOWHERE! )XD.Ill do something reasonable,*takes out card* Turbine Boom *moves at super fast speed* Where are we going guys

    #259402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    will someone just tell me what is going on

Viewing 15 posts - 33,181 through 33,195 (of 45,228 total)