Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,166 through 33,180 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    yupp we are

    #259590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whose turn is it ?

    #259585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine

    #259577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set. Bakugan brawl. 580g Darkus wavern stand. on my card

    #259538
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No clue who you be, but yeah, hola.

    #259532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB ventus fear ripper stand on my gc at 530g.

    #259531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, can we re-name the teams, and then the order of who goes.

    #259529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    right

    #259523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Already done on the main site, minus the G-power listing.EDIT: spelling mistake

    #259518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Really, where did you get that one?

    Wal-Mart. It was in the children's section like yours, so I got mine in XL too.

    Oh, mine was at Target

    Ah. Wal-Mart had the Dan/Drago one, but since I like Darkus so much more than Pyrus, I got that one.

    Oh, The thing is I like hydranoid but not masqerade, so if it had Alice, for me, that would be cool.

    #259517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Really, where did you get that one?

    Wal-Mart. It was in the children's section like yours, so I got mine in XL too.

    Oh, mine was at Target

    Ah. Wal-Mart had the Dan/Drago one, but since I like Darkus so much more than Pyrus, I got that one.

    #259516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate set, but confused

    #259515
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Really, where did you get that one?

    Wal-Mart. It was in the children's section like yours, so I got mine in XL too.

    Oh, mine was at Target

    #259511
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Really, where did you get that one?

    Wal-Mart. It was in the children's section like yours, so I got mine in XL too.

    #259508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Really, where did you get that one?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,166 through 33,180 (of 45,228 total)