Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,226 through 33,240 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “Ah, no problem. See this card?” Lucian said, holding up a thick card. “It's called G-power swap. The g-power of the bakugan on the card have their power swapped. Now… Gate card set, and OPEN!”The power of the three Mega Brontes combined was a grand total of 1200, and the power of Lucian and Zeox was 1250. That's after the swap, and to set it straight, Lucian activated a card. "Doom card. You know it, I was watching." Both Lucian and Zeox get a boost of 30, and then the total was 1310."Uhg, you haven't seen the last of us, bwehehehe!"

    #259319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh.then my whole doom card then never happned XDWell Hello Lucian.Im Zeox..the..elico it seems.I also can change attribute.(*Also you know once a card is used it gets destroyed right.)But anyway you said seige switch right? *takes deck of cards out of case* I got 3 copies of that card,you take them *passes the seige switch cards to lucian**you can never stop us,WE ARE INVINCIABLE-said the clowns.All 3 clowns evolve into mega brontesZeox says-OH Crap

    #259317
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Siege, because they're the most epic bakugan that walks on two legs.

    #259316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Everything that happened in my post where I came in and stuff just happened.

    #259315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus naga

    #259314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what?

    #259313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, NOW a portal appears by them.*Read last post for more information*

    #259312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.Lux join in.Im being slammed into the wall so be a hero already.*Holds up a card from his case* This is the card That other elico used *Has a flashback when Eskura used the Doom caard*Doom card set!! *the doom card gets absorbed into elico* *zeox kicks one of the clowns into the doom dimension* One down.*gets slammed back onto the wall by clown aqous*and us to go-said the clowns

    #259311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    'Kay, making form. XDAnd, is it okay if I am a Seige with a staff rather than a Spear?

    #259309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just grabbed 3 more of the new attributes….. Ventus Scorpion, Pyrus Tripod Epsilon and Haos Pythantus ( that makes all 6 for the pythantus ) Actually dont have a working camera right now ( seriously baku813 lol ) but will post pics maybe this weekend or earlyu next week when i get a new one.

    #259308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok*gets punched by a clown thats green* I..will never look at a clown the same way again!.well freakshow take this *holds up card but it taken by the blue clown*Blue clown says-Hahahaha,WATER REFRAIN!.No more cards for you for exactly 10 minutes.which is 9 more then we need! HahahaZeox says-Oh Sh *gets slammed into a wall*

    #259307
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    'Kay, tdog said no… Dang DX So pretend that never happened XD

    #259306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well hello Lucian.Im Zeox,the Attribute changing elico.CHECK THIS OUT *Holds up card* CHANGE OF ATTRIBUTE-PYRUS! *Changes to pyrus attribute* Haha.It should wear off soon..I hope

    #259304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, I don't feel like waiting to get confirmation… I'm going to just start. XDA small portal opened behind the the clowns. A black-armored figure appeared behind the three clowns, and he was holding a staff, with a translucent gray orb was in it. It said "Peek-a-boo," and then a card appeared inside of the orb. "Power from Darkness," said the figure. With a swing of his staff, the three clowns were on the floor, with big bruises on their sides. "Hey, were these guys in your way?""Y-yeah..." said the Elico. "What are you""Name's Lucian. I'm a Seige... With a twist. You see, when I was a human, I practiced magic. That's why I have a staff. Aside from that, I was an avid bakugan player," he said. "I am a Darkus Seige, and I can change attributes with this card."He held up a card that read "Seige Switch".

    #259301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do what we did last time? I got a good Dark *turns back to aqous* Nvm.Let me use that card I had before *takes a card out of his case* DEPTH TORNADO! *starts spinning and creates a water typhoon* Take this! *the tornado hits the white one,barley hits the green one,does nothing to the blue one*Wow,this is not working.On 2 of them atleast

Viewing 15 posts - 33,226 through 33,240 (of 45,228 total)