Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,106 through 33,120 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #247265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Unlike Kiohl I will murder you Shonenboy! I know your history with Vendetta. And your little alliance will fall under my wrath!

    #259840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.btw were playing first to lose all bakugan available.Bakugan Brawl Midnight Percival stand on my card 610g

    #259835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set.how many bakugan do I have left.XD.Like what was defeated,what bakugan do I have left

    #259832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    someone give me a overveiw of the feild XD.Like who is on whos gate,who has a gate on the feild and stuff

    #259828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There are like 4-6 cards mislabeled as “d” series cards. They havent been corrected to my knowledge and are even wrong on the official sites pictures of the cards

    #259822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Aquos BakusphereTranslucent Aquos Hades 550gAquos Leefram 500gAquos Scorpion Trap

    #259809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Can't wait. Hope that the forbidden card is either the Doom Card or some realy powerful card that's incredibly powerful. Preferably the Doom Card, since it was epic.

    Yep. Is it just me or did I see Metal Fencer in the preview as Spectra's Trap?

    Spectra's trap is Metal Fencer, so yes you did.

    #259804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can't wait. Hope that the forbidden card is either the Doom Card or some realy powerful card that's incredibly powerful. Preferably the Doom Card, since it was epic.

    #259792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos BakusphereTranslucent Aquos Hades 550gAquos Leefram 500gAquos Scorpion Trap

    #259777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine's code is 081205WS, Baku.

    #259776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Oh wow, most epic episode ever. CG Hades and Fortress=epic.

    You saw it !?

    Its On BBuzz

    It is? I just checked yesterday and it wasn't there. Well so what. Thanks Ernie 😀

    It wasnt available till today.

    #259773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Oh wow, most epic episode ever. CG Hades and Fortress=epic.

    You saw it !?

    Its On BBuzz

    I saw it on YouTube, but whatever.

    #255979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Oh wow, most epic episode ever. CG Hades and Fortress=epic.

    You saw it !?

    Its On BBuzz

    #255992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was on bakuplanet and read that SM finally purchased it. But i cannot view it.

    This domain was purchased by Spinmaster almost a year ago. ( Aug. 14 2008 ) Maybe they will develop it eventually. Would be cool if they started working with local comic/game shops to have tournaments and such.

    #259771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Go to where the sign is blue and red, pay for 2 and get 3 instead, if you need more of a clue, just sit to think where the light is blue.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,106 through 33,120 (of 45,228 total)