Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,091 through 33,105 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A great team like ours is made of people who respect,trust, and have good bonds like us. Not random people.

    #259888
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats how it is listed on the site, not sure where you saw it reversed

    #259887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm here. Ready DB?

    #259882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what is thing Im supposed to be getting

    #259878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You dont get it do you?

    #259874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “Import” is clearly the wrong term, and i am guilty of using it myself. And the only objection to bakugan not purchased here in the US i would have would be in a tournament where it was a very high g-power ( or unusually low gpower ) which would be unfair to others. And when was the last time you saw an official tournament? lol There has NEVER been one so for now this isnt even a concern. ( and this is MY opinion so is neither right nor wrong and doesnt need to be argued with )

    #259872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dont worry just wait a minute youll get your chance at a member of S.V.K. just wait

    #259873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Unlike Kiohl I will murder you Shonenboy! I know your history with Vendetta. And your little alliance will fall under my wrath!

    You have no chance against us Keinn!

    #259871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    master apprentice order?

    #259870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure you can make one. We made SVK because we're 3 of the best brawlers around and we go in order of master apprentice order.

    #259866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

    #259851
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dont.So about this brawling team.Can I make one XD.As I said in my other post,or are you guys special

    #259847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna make a brawling team XD.You guys are lucky.can anyone make one,or are you guys just special.Shonen is getting owned XD.GO DB

    #259843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    s.v.k Shonenboy..vendetta…kiohl?So what are you a boyband XD

    #247237
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what is s.v.k?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,091 through 33,105 (of 45,228 total)