Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,076 through 33,090 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well I said ok,But not right now actually im doing something *gets to work on secret project F*

    #259909
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 510g darkus angelo stand with your alpha percival. Now trap activate pyanthus. Switch to ventus. Now ability card activate ventus 2. I can switch the card with duck and win in your used pile. Looks like I win that one. Your turn.

    #259910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey zeox you gonna brawl or not

    #259906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure Tdog.BTW How did you get a darkus viper helios on your sig,I dont think there was a darkus Viper helios

    #259904
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    zeox: W1/L2.But now I think its L3,Since I lost that double battle

    #259903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was posting,I did not see your challange.Sure I'll brawl you

    #259902
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok so ill brawl you later then maybe….. or

    #259901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cant I build a team,and then the members strengthen their bond through teamwork? I see how your idea works,maybe even better then my idea,But I just wanna try this

    #259900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Schweet. But sadly you can't set dark tunnel because you already used a copper card.

    #259899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey you wanna brawl zeox?

    #259897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. You wanna start over or shall I continue from Shones's spot?

    #259896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dont call hi m a poetic pansy!!

    #259893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry sometimes i come on a little strong. What im trying to say is that sometimes a good team should be made out of people whi have a strong bond with each other, or itz gonna be really hard to coperate.

    #259892
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm taking his place unless he wants to continue.

    #259891
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and everyteam has to be like yours? Ignorant much?

Viewing 15 posts - 33,076 through 33,090 (of 45,228 total)