Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,061 through 33,075 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure get a guy that already dosent like us.

    dude really all your posts in his topic are off topic.Im asking him because I want him on the team,Not because he does not like you.Plus I dont think he hates vendetta or kiohl.You,aint sure

    #259931
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he got the win prob solved ok

    #259930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure get a guy that already dosent like us.

    #259927
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I get it now.Both of you have almost equal skillBut I Think you toke my who gets a win thing wrong.I did not mean who gets a win because one had the advantage,Im talking about who gets a win since 2 Players brawled for the same side.You brawled for shonen.SO BOTH SHONEN AND YOU,Brawled against DB.But only one of you can get a win

    #259926
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh. I see what your talkin about. But Shones was my mentor so when you think about it...

    That makes sense.

    #259925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh. I see what your talkin about. But Shones was my mentor so when you think about it…

    #259924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ???

    #259923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whyd you switch? and there is an advantage,both of you have diffrent brawling skills,thats like having a newb be played for by a champion.no advantage there? not calling anyone a newb B TW

    #259922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. I even surprised my self on that one. Well Basicall Zeox Shones started off but then I switched with him and continued from where they left off so there wasn't really any advantage. So it's still technically a win.

    #259921
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but then no Body gets a win because shonen and vendetta brawled.it was kinda unfair how shonen was Able to brawl But instead vendetta toke his place

    ......

    #259920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no its my *mumble mumble* well wanna join darkus brawler?

    #259918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but then no Body gets a win because shonen and vendetta brawled.it was kinda unfair how shonen was Able to brawl But instead vendetta toke his place

    #259916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate Julie's Throw. Fourtress is in your used pile and now you have to replace him with your 710g hades. Bakugan brawl 510g darkus angelo stand with your hades on crushing blow. Since your hades is ahead of my angelo by 200g's you can't activate any abilities and since lowest g-power wins I win. Good game.

    #259915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is good.

    #259913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well I said ok,But not right now actually im doing something *gets to work on secret project F*

    Umm ok? Tdog anything you can say

Viewing 15 posts - 33,061 through 33,075 (of 45,228 total)