Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,046 through 33,060 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whao i didnt say that. i made the rules

    #259981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thnx. ok now bakugan brawl. 580g darkus wavern stand on your card.

    #259977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate atractor. your with me now percival.quicksand Me:580+140=720You:720+140=860.lowest g power wins

    #259974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl. Darkus 580g wavern stand on my card your go.

    #259971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would have thought tha some of preyas's DNA was used for elico so thatz why he can transform

    #259962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii just told her to take her turn lmaoo

    #259961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh then I dont have a gate either

    #259957
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set?

    #259950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I really dont.45% of my cards suck with the bakugan I plan to use.But thank god for that other 55%

    #259947
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus.Anyway Gate card Open.Stand off.U gain 50 and me 60.So Midnight percy is 670 and your oberus is 620.And stand off says No abilitys can be played so I win that one.Gate card set Everybody XD

    #259946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okayy then 😀 subterra oberus stand on zeox's card! 570 g's lets dancE!wht att. is ur percival?

    #259941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can ii play a gatecard? and can ii play my limulus now ?

    #259937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i hope lol. srry itz just i have somethings going on and i sometimes take it out on other people. we cool db?

    #259935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well Im not against it.3 top brawlers forming a team,I dont see anything wrong with it.and Kein,he is just playing around in the world of bakugan I THINK

    #259933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry but, it just seems like nobody is with us on this whole S.V.K. Thing. i mean look at what keein said in Shonenboy vs kiohl on pg 3. let me refrase us it seems that everyone who knows so far is not “friendly” with us.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,046 through 33,060 (of 45,228 total)