Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,121 through 33,135 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Store-bought, or imported, Baku?

    #259764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Was that store bought, Baku?

    #259762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I disagree with the Fencer=Stinglash one, but agree on the others. Metal Fencer, maybe. But definately not Fencer.

    #259758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    Does he speak, or just make noise like Altair?

    He makes noises. Rawrs, actualy. And Fortress is absolutely silent.

    I expected as much. The only mechanical Bakugan that can speak is Brontes. I think? Also, Fortress looks like Laserman a little bit. Don't you guys think?

    Brontes isn't mechanical.

    Yes he is. Also on episode 14 when Marucho was brawling Volt, Volt had thrown out his BakuganTrap and combined it with Brontes. Then Marucho said "Whats up with you Vexos and mechanical Bakugan?" He may have been referring to Volt's mechanical Trap, but I know for sure that Brontes is mechanical.

    Yes, but he wasn't created by Professor Clay. Only Altair, Wired, Hades, and Fortress were. So Brontes can talk since he is naturally mechanical.

    I never said that Professor Clay created Brontes. I only said that Brontes was mechanical. So I was right. You even said it yourself. Read the words in bold. Still, no one didn't answer my question. Is it just me or does Fortress look like Laserman a little bit?

    Yes, he does. Suits him, since Laserman was one of Masquerade's favorite Bakugan, like Hydranoid was. Could Fortress be a mecha Laserman, like Hades is a mecha Hydranoid?

    #259756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Does he speak, or just make noise like Altair?

    He makes noises. Rawrs, actualy. And Fortress is absolutely silent.

    I expected as much. The only mechanical Bakugan that can speak is Brontes. I think? Also, Fortress looks like Laserman a little bit. Don't you guys think?

    Brontes isn't mechanical.

    Yes he is. Also on episode 14 when Marucho was brawling Volt, Volt had thrown out his BakuganTrap and combined it with Brontes. Then Marucho said "Whats up with you Vexos and mechanical Bakugan?" He may have been referring to Volt's mechanical Trap, but I know for sure that Brontes is mechanical.

    Yes, but he wasn't created by Professor Clay. Only Altair, Wired, Hades, and Fortress were. So Brontes can talk since he is naturally mechanical.

    #259753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Does he speak, or just make noise like Altair?

    He makes noises. Rawrs, actualy. And Fortress is absolutely silent.

    I expected as much. The only mechanical Bakugan that can speak is Brontes. I think? Also, Fortress looks like Laserman a little bit. Don't you guys think?

    Brontes isn't mechanical.

    #259751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wow, most epic episode ever. CG Hades and Fortress=epic.

    #259748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does he speak, or just make noise like Altair?

    He makes noises. Rawrs, actualy. And Fortress is absolutely silent.

    #259746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Esky if your confused im sure i can make a topic to help you out

    Lol, I wasn't talking about an actual wasp. I was talking about a Transformer who's alt mode is a wasp the size of a mountain lion. His name is Waspinator. Does that explain things for you?

    #259745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does he speak, or just make noise like Altair?

    #259740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm still sorry about NV not being out yet in the UK, guys, but like Tdog said, they won't tell you. It's “confidential”.

    #259738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Boring i saw this sunday in canada.

    Please tell us how epic Hades is, Haos. Tell us NAO!

    #259719
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what does that do

    #259717
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright

    #259716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My bad. Let me fix that.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,121 through 33,135 (of 45,228 total)