Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,956 through 32,970 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Only Series 1-2 came in B1. All others after that came in B2.

    #260238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Woah, that's awesome

    #260236
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    That's the big downfall in the game, everything is pre-determined. I totally wish this would happen.

    I agree I mean really.

    #260234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Target has a new exclusive...

    #260229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I posted this over on the bakugan forums. That's the big downfall in the game, everything is pre-determined. I totally wish this would happen.

    #260230
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    SOME BRAT EXPERIENCE.

    #260231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SOME BRAT EXPERIENCE.

    #260228
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SOME BRAT EXPERIENCE.

    #260227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wow, Zeox. Kids these days, I hate them so T_T.

    #260222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how many G's do we play till all bakugan are….gone

    #260221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey I have a question. what how do you find the G's oncombined maxus helios

    Maxus Helios has no G's. You can't use him in a brawl.

    #260219
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm back…and yes I got banned…worst day of my life :(…. but…don't know if I can play this now….ability activate try again

    #260218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who eskura or me?

    He said Esky, so who do you think?

    #260211
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the spheres dont say how many cards it will hold but its a good amount

    #260209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would've chased down the kid and taken the Epsilon back.

    ^my thoughts exactly

Viewing 15 posts - 32,956 through 32,970 (of 45,228 total)