Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,941 through 32,955 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That works.

    #260309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought you all might like this.

    #260308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so whose go is it ?

    #260302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh right, this battle is going on for ages? so ii skip my turn ii get it now 😛

    #260299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How come I can't make metalfencer and helios combine like in the picture that tke96 took where spectra is holding them?Is it a special helios in the package?

    No, it's called sitting Helios on top of Metal Fencer. They don't actually connect. as far as I know.

    #260296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yy cant i set a card :S

    #260295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii thought he ment hes gna try again?!

    #260290
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay then um.. gatecard set and subterra oberus 570g's stand on it#!

    #260285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ..what,it was just my turn like before Haos emilys turn.first was me,then haos emily,then You,then AP

    #260283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whose turn is it ?!!

    #260268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Epic, Joe. Not mmuch the Waverns, but more like the Scalpel in the background. The pink Wavern is cool too, though.

    #248245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection ;D

    #260249
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He deserves being hi, though. All little brats like that do.

    #260245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    That's the big downfall in the game, everything is pre-determined. I totally wish this would happen.

    I agree I mean really.

    #260244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cycloid, Skyress, Falconeer, Manion, Griffon, Robotalion, Hynoid are only available in b1.

    No, theres a aquos peral falconeer b2, and aquos robotallian b2.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,941 through 32,955 (of 45,228 total)