When you get one, Alto Brontes. There's a reverse attribute Haos one on eBay, you know.
sorry that wasn't really clear
BB ventus cosmic ingram 670 G's your card, we play till all bakugan are gone
So that's what you look like, HM. Well, good reveiw, and it just makes me want Thunder even more!
Gate set BB hoas nemis470 G's on my card
what about me?! L: like 8 wins:0
“play after you roll any Pyrus, Haos or sub terra bakugan. you may re-roll that bakugan.” I think I can use it but i”m not sure
I should be on theremy record: 1/7
wat gs!!
pica bakugan
i just got a subterr fencer 590g, aquos bee striker 600g and a ventus foxbat 600g.
Shouldn't that be in the BakuGlow finds and scores?
my aunt works at my walmart ;D so i can get it anytime i want ;D
wheres my name :'(
Updated.