Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,911 through 32,925 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Jess is short for me. ;D

    #229444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont know you but hi

    #229442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    battle happens as normal, use gate abilities and g-power bonuses as well as any ability cards you wanna play. Then basically add up g-power totals and declare a winner

    #260482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lost to Kiohl

    #260480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh come on can I win one battle you win I'll put it up on the scoreboard :(

    #260475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawle pyrus warrius 350G's. gate open quicksand! I win gate set!

    #260472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate! bright earth you:920me:810+120=930any counters?

    #260466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what's the highlited gate bonus, and you know the ability rainbow prism, I didn't play that it does nothing and I didn't reply in time

    #260456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG really first time I've ever beaten a bakugan online! anywho gate set BB subterra wilda 700G's your card

    #260452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate open! nemisyou: 300+100=400me:470+120+120=710 gonna counter?

    #260447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok ability activate rainbow prism you win

    #260446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No Alto Brontes D=>.

    #260445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh, wait he....for some reason I thought haos master was a girl.....I just asumed...wow

    You did? He's a dude, Masq.

    #260440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh OK is the gate card bronze?

    #260438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He would <3 a Haos Thunder Wilda then.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,911 through 32,925 (of 45,228 total)