Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,896 through 32,910 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    zeox your gooooo!

    #260613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii should have W0 L1

    #260612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and I have 2 wins

    #260601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It actually looks pretty cool and stands up nicely…. im using a darkus helios with a darkus metalfencer. Wish my Camera was working lol

    #260573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trap activate, Darkus Pyanthus. Switch to aquos. Now ability activate aquos. I'll switch Alpha Percival with my 300g Subterra Angelo. So now I'm at 480 and your at 300. The boost for subterra is 140 putting me at 620g's and you at

    #260568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    In that case ability card activate, Darkfire Blast. I can stand my darkus 800g Alpha Percival since you landed on an empty gate card. So what's the card?

    #260565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your card right?

    #260540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Nice Collection.

    #260539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i found a pic of haos one![img]http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BW0!Krg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBKZLt!3RmQ~~_12.JPG[/img]

    DANG, I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ALTO BRONTES PICTURES FOR AGES.

    #260527
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do you get free stuff?

    Masquerade, just because one of Jess's relatives works at a Wal-Mart, doesn't mean in getting free stuff.

    #260524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice Collection.

    #260522
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Speaking of Brontes, check out the new icon.

    #260520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have 2 Mega Brontes Haos and Darkus and neither of them want to stay closed.

    #260500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im not saying anything mean HM but i never thought you would look like that i thought you would look like:http://angloam.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/196237847_324acd4134-1.jpg

    #260499
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like link the most

    Lync, not Link >_<.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,896 through 32,910 (of 45,228 total)