Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,881 through 32,895 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2? I dont think so.you cant lose 4 bakugan in like 2 rounds.you only lost like 2 bakugan.3 if you include right nowand btw My dad is taking a bath so I can come on for like 10 minutes

    #260652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh darn,My dad is starting to wake up.be back soonBtw were playing first to lose all bakugan.its more fun!btw,No Cotd.That card is so broken its not Funny.(call of the defenders).

    #260650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gotta go for a while.gotta pretend I was sleeping today to fool my dad until he leaves.only like 10 minutes

    #260648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O.o Well I dont have a NV Book I just throw them somewhere everytime I get one.I just memorized the big game rules.Next time I get a starter I need to read the rules

    #260646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    In big game? I dont think its there,I copied the rules of this brawl off big game

    #260643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dunno,somewhere in the rule book I guess.I Barley read the new vestroia book.just some of it XD

    #260641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^ I need to start reading the rule book XD

    #260639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dident you already use shiny deviledit:nvm was away while replying and finished now and did not see the other posts

    #260633
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well its 600 and 870. Theres a 270g Diffrence.Anyway AP its your turn

    #260632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ouch harsh¬!

    #260630
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan trap metalfencer.I change to Haos.SO I gain 200 alsoSo 670+200=870You-600Seems I winEDIT:Plus since Im no longer pyrus You card does not give a boost.So fire shutdown is void

    #260628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BULL.You only said that to make yourself seem strategic XDAnyway what are the gate boost and highlighted boost?

    #260622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ZeoxD Midnight percival 6101 Gold GateP Altair 6703 Mystery 1 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate2 Green ability2 Red ability2 BLue abilityHaos Emily1 Copper2 Mystery1-Haos skyress 4001-Haos griffon 3502 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate1 Green Ability2 red Ability2 Green abilityEclipseD Alpha percival 7201 Gold Gate2 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate4 Mystery2 Green ability2 Blue ability2 Red abilityAqousplayerAqous limulus 3801 Gold gate3 Mystery2 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate2 Green Abilitys2 Blue abilitys2 Red abilitysTOKE ME A WHILEMysterys are bakugan not revealed yet

    #260620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so whats the score.Who has what abilitys left.what blue,green,red abilitys leftHow many bakugan does each person have left.like say what they used and still have,and for ones not revealed yet just put mystery plz

    #260618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl.You said haos skyress 400?.Ability activate,rikamaros suprise.the text box in this battle wont do anything.Now Time to pull out my guardian *dun,,,dun dun dun* PYRUS ALTAIR 670G STAND.And thanks to rikamarus suprise,no text box effect will work.so not lowest g power wins

Viewing 15 posts - 32,881 through 32,895 (of 45,228 total)