Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,866 through 32,880 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260699
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ABILITY ACTIVATE,Diagonal Correlation between Pyrus and darkus! JK

    #260695
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay, haos naga go! and ill play my ability a hand up, 640 + 50 = 690!

    #260693
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ecilipse has his darkus midnight percival 670g on his card

    #260691
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    right so what is on the gate card now ?

    #260689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep.You got midnight,alpha,and 3 mystery bakugans.Now aqous player take your turn XD

    #260686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no,I think you used an alpha percival,other then that I think your right

    #260685
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no :'(

    #260683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AQOUSPLAYER,DID YOU BOTHER TO READ THE FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC!Sorry for the tude,but really.

    #260682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wtf were using 6 bakugan and more gate cards?!!?!!?

    #260679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AqousplayerAqous limulus 3801 Gold gate3 Mystery2 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate2 Green Abilitys2 Blue abilitys2 Red abilitysYou have your limulis,You lost subterra oberus and subterra clayf,You have not used 1 ability (that worked XD),You have 3 mystery bakugan,1 gold gate,2 bronze gates,and 2 silvers

    #260678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    were using 6 bakugan? and ive lost limulus? didnt know i used oberus?

    #260677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ZeoxD Midnight percival 6101 Gold GateP Altair 6703 Mystery1 Bronze Gate2 Silver Gate2 Green ability2 Red ability2 BLue abilityMy statsI have midnight percival,Altair,3 mysterys,1 bronze gate,2 silver,1 gold,and I have not used 1 ability card.

    #260673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos Emily1 Copper2 Mystery1-Haos griffon 3502 Gold Gate1 Silver Gate2 red Ability1 Blue abilityHaos emilys statsNo more green abilitys,You used 1 shiny devil,and 1 fire shutdown.thats 2 greens.u have 1 copper gate left,2 gold gates,and 1 silver gate.2 red abilitys 1 blue ability.haos griffon and 2 mystery bakugan

    #260670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah.You have 3,Aqousplayer has 4 I think,I have 5,and Eclipse has 5.I lost FoxbatEcilipse Lost percivalAqousplayer Lost Subterra oberus and subterra clayfHaos emily Lost Haos Skyress,And I forgot the 2 others.Or 1 other.I dont remember

    #260659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii got one! whose gate card is on the field?

Viewing 15 posts - 32,866 through 32,880 (of 45,228 total)