Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,971 through 32,985 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Foxbat= 490gAlpha Pecival= 630gWilda= 520gNot quite as low as I thought...

    Yeah, I got that pack, and I was like "WHAT?!?!?!", but yeah I like it.

    #260205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I try to avoid getting involved in argumentative topics, but would like to present two thoughts here:1. It's not all about g-power. For those who claim having high g-power bakugan is unfair need to consider altering their strategy. My hubby plays with an 800g Alpha Percival, as well as a few 700+g darkus ones I can't recall off the top of my head, and despite having 'high g-power' bakus, he'll never admit it, but he has lost on a few occasions playing against one of our friends whose highest baku is 600 something. Using cards that benefit a lower g-power baku, as well as playing his Lars Lion card which drives him nuts, having higher g-power bakus hasn't necessarily given him any real unfair advantage, if anything, it makes cards that benefit lower bakus like low bridge, etc, wonderful.2. Certain Bakus may not be available in NA, but just as we are obtaining non-NA releases for our collections, its never stopped anyone else from getting them. They may be more expensive, but they are still available to access via ebay or other sources for 'you' as much as they are available for 'me'. Just because someone plays with one, I've never seen it as unfair, but rather, as a challenge on how to alter my strategy and topple 'Goliath' as 'Peter' if that makes sense.If official rules end up specifying that all bakus in tournament play must be NA release only, then no biggie, but try to change how you guys look at the non-NA releases - if you see someone playing with them, no biggie - change your strategy and you'll be able to topple them. It's not how big the g-power is, it's how you use those bakus, heh. Just my two cents and nothing more. :)

    See, you I can respect. Its not all about the g's, but to be fair, they shouldn't be used in brawls. I do believe that they still are gonna be released, and for all the collectors out there, go ahead and purchase it for the bakugan, but not for the brawls. Tha is all I wanna get out there, but baku813 blows out on me. That is my, probably, eh, 12 cents. ;D

    #260199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I gots a ventus bakutin, the one with the bronze bakuugan. I guess it was good, other than the price. i finally got my first nemus, and a gate of wind, so it was a good score.

    #260198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    This is all i have to say- bakugan quality- ;D bakugan gameplay- :(

    😮 This is all I have to say- IT's THE SAME FACTORY SAME ASSEMBLY LINE SAME BATCH!!!!!!!You must have the word IMPORTED confused with a COUNTERFEIT AKA A FAKE - which molds are either stolen from a SM factory or are cast by a counterfeiter and done in a bootleg factory....

    #260185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    combo battle activates when before a roll IF THE ROLL RESULTS IN A BATTLE…..

    #260181
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thank you stronger good to be back

    #260162
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here is my team I am thinking of using at the comic conbakugan-ventus percival 720gventus alpha percival 630gventus midnight pericval, jk, I am debating over ventus scraper 700g, or a low g-powered ventus bakugan.ventus tripod epsilon, haos aquos pyrusGates-silver- I usually use wind portal, but if I want a nice change I use light-burst and change to haosgold- percival field, nice card for my percivals, but I might use helistorm if I use wind portal and need a high boostbronze/copper- Needle's eye, great low-g power win card for ventusAbilities-red- prismatic magnifier usually, or mirage or minefield occasionalyblue- ventus, if i need to, or the gustgreen- once again ventus or ventus 2, sometimes I use shadow vortexYeah, this is my new team, and Its all situational, I just go where the wind takes me, share your opinion and tell me what you think.This is just the post from my ventus team topic, so yeah

    #260161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope it doesn't, still incorrect.... ANY Bakugan I have in my store you all consider an "IMPORT" and you all here tend to treat them like it's worthless....It is very much an ignorant statement for you to say "are not and never will be available in NA" because you have no way to prove this as you cannot foretell the future.95% of my IMPORTED Bakugan are NA so that proves your little "simple understandable form" highly incorrect.I cannot say it any more simpler for you kids to understand....

    This is all i have to say- bakugan quality- ;D bakugan gameplay- :(That's my only issue

    #260159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    would you call a subterra elfin weak? 1 of the 3 g's is 300

    #260157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would want to be a el condor, fencer, bee striker, oberus, or naga. Oh or dragonoid ;D bolded ones are definet

    #260156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh yes i suck lmao

    #260152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I won against pudder

    #260151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lost a battle to pudder 😀

    #260150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yy not?

    #260147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and im back 😛 uu gna post the results on the scoreboarD?

Viewing 15 posts - 32,971 through 32,985 (of 45,228 total)