Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,776 through 32,790 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fortress. I will not battle anyone with imported G-power, so that would be my choice.

    #261156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my walmart, every week. always have 2″ figure and sadly vanderus,spin drago and ravenoid(which should be skyress)

    #261135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    18

    #261132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Import… Darkus Aloha Percival 770 isn't out here, and nor is anything above 720… So I vote import.

    #261128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Makes it easier to land on a specific gate. For some, that is… I can't get my Storm Skyress to jump worth crap DX

    #261121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    exactly :'(

    #261120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    boost ingram's flap comes down so how would you make it jump? if it was coming up, most likely

    #261118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you promised you wouldn't tell

    #261089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm Masquerade, feel free to make a nick name

    how about alice. lol

    #261080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How about n.o.r.

    #261078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what about the l shaped hole on the bottem that makes it look like a turbine bakugan?

    #261041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I choose import, simply because it's easier to type than unreleased. Besides, we've been calling them imports forever, why change nao?

    #261031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah eskura on my team ! XD,Lux too because Lux is EPIC!

    #261030
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it to late to join? ;-;'Cause I'm getting into making strategys...

    Go ahead, Lux. Umb, can I swith over to team Lux? We is buddies =D.

    #261028
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it to late to join? ;-;'Cause I'm getting into making strategys...

Viewing 15 posts - 32,776 through 32,790 (of 45,228 total)