Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,761 through 32,775 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos emily,you know were not rping as balls,were rping as the real bakugan right? and you can actually say things,not just your bakugans name."well that was easy,a quick switcharoo of the cards and its done,you see Tdog,While I had the card behind my back,I used a mirror reflection ability to create a second FAKE Copy of that legendary ability"

    #261235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am Crymzone! I am Mechanical Attribute and I hate Competition! I was the Vestals latest project!

    #261231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello! I see ur a nomad! I thought all the vestals left the planet after the Bakugan Resistance freed the bakugan? 😮 * notices on Crymzone that he has mutiple blades and a circle of all the attributes and a mechanical symbol in the middle? He says ” I am Crymzone as u know and i am a Mechanical Type Bakugan!” I thought that u were darkus cause ur black! ” All mechanical Bakugan r blckish like I am! If u look closely I notice it has an odd silver color on it! Its the MECHANICAL ATTRIBUTE!!! YEAH!

    #261228
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am no at the temple anymore! The bakugan were ejected and the temple fell to the ground! I am now in Beta City Ruins!

    #261225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I find the Vestals ruins! The vestals have since long deserted this planet! I scavenge through the remains and find a Bakugan Pod that can carry ALL the Bakugan I am looking for! Inside I have found my Guardian!Darkus Mechanical Crymzone! He is a Mechanical Shadow that feeds on the fear of others!

    #261223
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey warrious *catches card* Want this? Warrius-GIVE ME CARD!!!! *Puts card behind his back and then puts it infront of him*K here *throws card to warrius,and all the warrius disapear*There we go

    #261216
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A legendary bakugan hmm,*looks at the card he bought when he Stole Tdogs money* *dodges warrious attacks* Pass me the card for one second Tdog,I got a plan

    #261210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes! I am on the Vexos most likely and I am a collector! I am collecting all the original Vexos Bakugan! ;D There r new bakugan that rn't even real and the NV Bakugan r old here! ;D Play along with ur first encounters with the bakugan and then we meet up! I am the Collector!I have been journying for a few days now and I have found:Ventus Ingram and Aquos Elfin!

    #261208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *50 warrious appear*..well I guess I can finish this *gets a card from his card case*….*gets a card from his card case..Huh *checks card case* Im out of cards.Wait a second,Tdog what attribute does the card work for? the card you found

    #261203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *10 More warrious and 12 Stone (subterra) ravenoids appear*YOU NEVER SAY THAT WAS EASY!!!,Dont you watch movies,You never say that was easy.Thats like saying theres no way this can get worse.......oh c*ap.*10 Seiges*so 10 warrius,12 ravenoids,and 10 seiges..

    #261199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OH ****.Well Big tall and Ugly,want a card *gets a card from his card deck* did I say card,I MEANT CARDS,Change of attribute-pyrus,and Hurricane of fire! *teleports to warrious's head* Falcoooooon FLAMING PAUNCH *Punches warrious and it falls down*Care to finish this Tdog?

    #261197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yelled out to Tdog* Hey what did you find(btw can we exploring a temple now filled with anceint stuff,and plz tdog dont make it so random* XD

    #261188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    +1 Subscription

    #261187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    U look much different than I expected! XD I expected and almost buld guy sitting on the computer looking half asleep! XD U seem to be a nicve guy! XD If u hear me in my vid u'll think I am 15 but I am really 13 gonna be 14 in November! XD BTW U r OPPISITE of what I thought! XD BTW I like ur desk pic and this vidtoo!

    #261173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    152, last time I counted. And still collecting, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,761 through 32,775 (of 45,228 total)