Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,791 through 32,805 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261026
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, I'm with Umblumb. Well Umb, better make the best team you can, send me your team in a PM, and I'll tell you what to improve on, OK?

    #261022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes.I am on the team with kiohl!

    #261019
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can me and umblumb switch teams since umblumb wants to be with eskura :)

    #261010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have an shadow vulcan duel elfin and preyas

    #261009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Another amazing reveiw, HM. And advertizing this place while you're at it! Sweet! Hopefully some non-n00bs come here from watching that.

    #261003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I asked first so I should be On kiohls team :)

    #260999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm on K's team, please? 0=3

    #260995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome, IAM (can I call you that?) Hope you like it here!

    #260993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I switch teams to whatever team kiohl is on

    #260990
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure what the heck

    #260988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep im in, i'll be trying to work up a strategy in the meantime 😉

    #260978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i have:2 tigrerras1 laserman1 robotailan1 centipoid1 Preyas 1 pearl attribute switch

    attributes and g-powers would help

    drx stuck them in ()

    #259624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a few days ago i was looking at my shadow vulcan and i noticed something odd on shadow vulcan there are 2 holes its not where the screws are so i was thinking there may be a maxus vulcan

    Al B2 Bakugan have those.

    #260963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    epsilon

    #260964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here is some great food for thought on the whole “import” issue. Originally there were a few Bakugan trap that had import versions that were different than the retail version that we could get here in the stores. For example, Aquos tripod epsilon ( retail is pyrus darkus subterra and import version is pyrus haos subterra ). Well now with these new Target exclusive Trap Combat packs..... guess what...... 3 of the 4 so far are what used to be the import versions. So they are now available here. So just because its an "import" does not mean it will never be released in the U.S. ( Nor does it mean its fake/bootleg/counterfeit/etc. etc. )

Viewing 15 posts - 32,791 through 32,805 (of 45,228 total)