*takes out card* Attribute change-pyrus *takes out card* Firestorm *burns away the bird thing* Bye bye *goes back into the maze*
you would only get 130+gs i get the extra because its my bakugans character card.you:720+130=850me:970. anything else
great another creature,First there was the other Elico,then the octopus,the bird thing,the clowns,the ape,the giant stone guys,the giant stone birds,the dragon guy.Man Theres alot of types of these creatures.*blinks* Did I just say that outloud
*Get lost in the maze and ends up back at the spot with the fairy bird thing and the octopus* Aww come on!
I'm in too! ;D
pyrus all day
gatecard open hades character cardMe:710+260=970You:720+80=800Care to counter?
i have g power exchange and the spires
ya i didn't watch his though..
Well watch it.
O_O Wow… IMPRESSIVE!
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.
Nice Review, HM.
Hi Ly, my name DeltaDrago27.
Ok, ya.
I would consider the cards we use as the trading card game!