Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,506 through 32,520 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262023
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For your Hydranoid, you need to use a card that had Darkus as the highest boost (duh).oh well, let me think some more...

    #262022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So the different letters are supposed to tell the differences of which Series they're in?

    #262020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They don't have any here in Tennessee.

    #262018
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I sent you a pm.

    #262016
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I was wondering if there was a place you can go to that you can buy bakugan without a credit card. or a place with a mail form you send with a money order.

    I would accept a money order if your ordering anything from me. But it would have to be a postal money order ( can get at any post office )

    you sell traps? and what's the address?

    #262015
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so we dont have to preorder it to get leon?(thats what im going to name mine!)

    Its all just an unconfirmed rumor right now

    #262014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was wondering if there was a place you can go to that you can buy bakugan without a credit card. or a place with a mail form you send with a money order.

    I would accept a money order if your ordering anything from me. But it would have to be a postal money order ( can get at any post office )

    #262009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well you're using your real money to buy a prepaid credit card. O.o

    i can't because im under the age of 18 O.o

    #262005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You could always buy like Visa Gift cards? Use those?

    is it related to a credit card? if so no

    #262000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I bought a Midnight Percival and I got a e-mail from the BakuganBuzz shop saying they were out and I replied a email saying I wanted to get the Darkus Dragonoid for a trade out and I havent got a response back yet.I didt it on the sites main store. I would also like to now how long my shipment of bakugan will take to get to me.

    I replied to your email and stated it would ship monday and take 2-3 days. Check your email

    #261997
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i say none of the above. how about foreign bakugan?

    #261996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hmmmm

    #261993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ummmmmm what does it do? is it ability or gate?

    #261992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    want your darkus pythanous. here is my listDarkus:560 hades500 leefram400 griffinHaos:600 blade tigrerra580 storm skyress500 neo drago640 transculunt fencerSubterra:470 percival620 naga590 fencer450 appollinerAquos:500-700 preyas 2scorpion trapventus:510 limulis560 wayvernPyrus:590 neo dragohm 670 promo vulcanNone:chrome (silver) spray painted naga and metalfencer

    #261987
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What has SM done…?I mean seriously... Bakugan is a marble-rolling game, not a TCG DXAnyways, I haven't see or heard about this...

Viewing 15 posts - 32,506 through 32,520 (of 45,228 total)