Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,476 through 32,490 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    G-power?Also I now have a 400g darkus Duel Hydranoid (B1) up for trade.

    #262145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I know.It is good, to get older cards, I'm trying to have a collection of every card, one that is better then BC's.I already have a card she needs (last I knew) WATER SHUTDOWN.

    hmm... i got a coupla card you need... like 6 or 7 of em... ( i saw your thread)

    Ok, will you trade them?

    This could be asked in a pm and not spammed in a thread. Last warning

    #262143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

    #262140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have dans launcher and duck and win

    #262139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh dear god,*takes out card* Attribute change-Aqous.*takes out card* Dive Mirage *turns invisiable*

    #262136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    listen carefully so you can understand there is a 130 boost for darkus,but i get an extra boost for having hades on his card ok. so to recapyou 850me 970care to counter

    #262131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    These pictures are on ebay! Are you sure these are yours? Anyway. They're on ebay for 50 bucks if anyones interested...

    did you match up the usernames?????? 😮

    Those are macncheese1970's Hylash bakugans

    #262125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    to my knowledge, any older bakugan with high g's have all been bootlegs so far.

    But it's B2, not b1. Which would make it newer (unless it was released in B2 a long time ago and I just missed it)

    B2 juggies have been out for a while and im referring to older types ( juggies are series 1 )

    Pyrus B2 Juggies have been out for a while in NA? WOW I'm behind on info lol

    The ventus came out a while ago

    #260145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ha ha , whose turn is it now? ZEOX DELETE SOME MESSAGES!

    #262064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    to my knowledge, any older bakugan with high g's have all been bootlegs so far.

    But it's B2, not b1. Which would make it newer (unless it was released in B2 a long time ago and I just missed it)

    B2 juggies have been out for a while and im referring to older types ( juggies are series 1 )

    #262065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its BRAWL Btw brall is some stupid word XD

    #261856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    to my knowledge, any older bakugan with high g's have all been bootlegs so far.

    #262115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you lower the price if I buy all of them minus a couple of bakugan that I have.

    If you buy 10 or more i will offer a 10% discount.

    #262111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #262105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There is noo such thing as Hades characterHE and aqouspaler Shoudl be teh winner becose theres No sich thing

Viewing 15 posts - 32,476 through 32,490 (of 45,228 total)