Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,876 through 31,890 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I might trade you for it because I'm also thinking of getting one off of eBay.

    #263633
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your 800g percival on your card my alpha percival on m card ability card ativate magnetic action your 800g percival o my car gc open bakugan with the lowest gs total wins the battle your squad is erased

    #263632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a darkus 800gs alpha percival ;D

    #263631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You using any traps or did you forget like I almost did?

    #263630
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    N00b alert code red! Tdog run before it infects you!I'm just kidding. But really JLG why would you accept the brawl under those conditions then want to change the rules?

    #263629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan- ventus scraper 700, ventus percival, ventus alpha percival, ventus tripod epsilongates- silver-wind portal, bronze- needle's eye, gold percival fieldabilities- green-ventus. red-dan's throw blue-turn around*huffs*, there you go

    #263626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just do it

    #263624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no we both use 1 gate card 4 each person

    #256589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait since this was Ernie's tourney rules we need to list our team and cards for this brawl. Mine are:Bakugan: 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid, 720g Darkus Alpha Percival, 720g Haos Mega NemusGate cards: Flame Portal, Cleansing Fire, Stand Your GroundAbilities: Golden Launcher, Villains, Darkfire BlastTrap: Darkus PyanthusWhat about you?

    #257114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why do u have to use your card because u is cheating

    #263623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The worst thing I ever did to a Bakugan was lose it in my black hole of a room XD. I miss that Clear/Pearl Darkus Delta Dragonoid....

    That sucks. Same happened with my B1 darkus dual hydranoid, heavy metal version. Then one day I cleaned my closet and found it ;D

    #263622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Never heard of that, oh well, so gate open, needle's eye, looks like you fell for it. scrapper-700+0=700alpha percival-720+100=820Gonna waste more abilities

    #263619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, the green version is way cooler, thats why I never bought the american version

    #263618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no 1 gc 4 i each player

    #263617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate Darkfire Blast. Since you stood a bakugan on an empty gate card I can place one of my unused pyrus or darkus bakugan on there. I'll put in my 720g Darkus Alpha Percival. What's the card?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,876 through 31,890 (of 45,228 total)