Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,891 through 31,905 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My poor Frosch.

    R.I.PFrosch2009-2009

    #263613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc card set bakugan brawl 550 alpha percival stand

    #263611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus scrapper 700g stand on my gate, your go.

    #257180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

    #256373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi im the dude that just pmed you

    #263608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat smartguy1014, you can see the topic on the first page.

    #263607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

    #263601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated. Spin Hydranoid and AquosDrago. I'll need confirmations from andrew or a link to the brawl where you beat andrew. Also Spin Hydranoid please post a link to your brawl with PyrusBrawler531.

    #263600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looking for any fear rippers, Cycloids, Hynoids, Dual Hydranoids, Tuskors, Skyresses, Tigrerras, Really any but Falconeer, or Griffon.

    My only doubles I would be willing to trade would be haos preyas 250g (one arm goes out farther than the other), haos reaper 350g and pyrus juggernoid 400g. Want any?

    #263597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k fine with me

    #263596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looking for any fear rippers, Cycloids, Hynoids, Dual Hydranoids, Tuskors, Skyresses, Tigrerras, Really any but Falconeer, or Griffon.

    I have a Pearl Fear Ripper and griffon

    #263583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have some pretty Rare B1's.

    #263587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a 720 clayf, i think its a misprint

    #263589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What B1's are yuo lookeing for that ingram? Just ask, I can see if I have them

    #263541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think I have Haos Zoacks sold at my Wal-Mart, I could buy it and ship it to you in Mint Condition.How about that?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,891 through 31,905 (of 45,228 total)