Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,861 through 31,875 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on my gate. Gate open, wind portal,me-720+110=830you-720+40=760Got anything

    #263653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #263651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll think hard about it because Darkus Pyanthus is my only one. But right now the chances are Yes: 60%No: 40%

    #263650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 720g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on your card.

    #263648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes

    #263646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, brawl, ventus alpha percival 630g *misses*, your go.

    #263645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The 800g one?

    #263644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alpha percival i would trade ;D

    #263643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 720g haos Mega Nemus stand on my card with Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid. Now I get to collect my Flame Portal card since two of my bakugan are on it and there are no other gate cards in the field. And now it's your turn. Since there are no gate cards in the field and we each set down a gate card, gate card set.

    #263642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Probably if this adds 800g's onto your bakugan then the other traps with g-powers must add sometyhing around that g-power also. Pretty freackin schweet.

    #263641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope, your go

    #263640
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a darkus pyanthus. What would you trade for it?P.S I have a pyrus Scorpion but it's sacred to me because it changes into Haos and Darkus.

    #263639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh my bad. I didn't see that. Sorry for putting you through that.Now trap activate Darkus Pyanthus. Switch to aquos. Ability card activate Villains. Since I'm using more than two attributes I get to switch attributes with you. So now your aquos and I'm Ventus. That put's us at:Me- 720g'sYou- 900g'sI don't think you can counter to that can you?

    #263638
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh do you have a darkus pythantus or a pyrus scorpion?

    #263637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, its just in the bakugan section

Viewing 15 posts - 31,861 through 31,875 (of 45,228 total)