Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,846 through 31,860 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #250823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Bakugan brawl, 710g pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on my card.

    #250822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    we are you roll first

    #251564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl if we're playing by first to lose 3 bakugan rules.

    #251988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure. Make the topic. We'll play by first to lose 3 bakugan.

    #252055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you decide?

    #252818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to battle

    #254116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure.

    #255613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I am busy for like, 30 mminutes, I will get back then

    #255635
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok i thought you thought that was a helios

    #258143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    vakuso thats a hades

    #258760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup you win. My turn. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid.

    #263659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Found a Purple-Horned BakuBronze Hades.....I hate SM

    There is also a yellow horned Bronze Helios. So many variants! XD

    the bronze version is really pyrus so of course it'll be yellow

    #263657
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry. 1. Hades's horn is bronze too.2. Stinglash's face is still purple.

    #263656
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will play turn around so I am up 100

    #263655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trap activate Darkus Pyanthus. (I can move him from my used to unused pile along with my other bakugan). Switch to ventus. I'm guessing you wanna activate something?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,846 through 31,860 (of 45,228 total)