Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,831 through 31,845 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    psshhh, spinmasters not that smart, hmmm, must be a misprint, jk ;D

    #250204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I got everyone back. I just used percival, so he went to my used pile, then I had none, so they all come back

    #250203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    250 gs and where is it

    #250202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright so how many g's does you saurus have?

    #250219
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your used pile: 1. Ventus PercivalMy used pile: 1.Darkus Alpha Percival2. Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid3. Darkus Pyanthus.

    #250218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my darkus angleo 710 gs on your gate card

    #250310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    89 bakugan total lol.Exactly 20 more then me lol.

    89?!

    #251028
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open Bakugan Swap. Now we send our bakugan to the used piles and move in one from our unused pile if we have any in there. I don't have any in my unused pile seeing as my pyro dragonoid is on your card but you have one in your unused pile. Who're you replacing with your last bakugan?

    #251018
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just grabbed the 6 binders and 6 sleeves from TRU…. nothing new anywhere other than those.

    #251938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K , I am back. So now all my bakugan are back. Can you just tell me what bakugan are in what piles.

    #262380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a Darkus MetalFencer today as well. Love the coloring. Was tempted to pick up Aquos Baliton. Target had just restocked Traps and SA's, so today was the most different traps I've ever seen. They're redoing the department.Perhaps not the right place for this question, but is there some sort of Trap Pack that is priced at $11.99? Target had a spot on the shelf for them, but nothing was there and I can't remember the exact name. Sorry.

    Its the new trap combat packs ( target exclusives ). One bakugan and one trap

    #250520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my 710 gs hades

    #250300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate attractor on your saurus. I'll bring him to my card. My turn. Ability card activate Combo Battle. Bakugan brawl 720g Darkus Alpha Percival stand with your Saurus. Now we each put in one more bakugan onto the gate card before it's opened. I'm putting in my 770g darkus Alpha Percival. What about you?

    #250309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you there

    #250801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok ablity card activate attractor so your bakugan gets moved to my gate card and then bakugan brawl haos saures stand gate card open blindin gate who ever has the lowest gs win you contor or i win

Viewing 15 posts - 31,831 through 31,845 (of 45,228 total)