Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,816 through 31,830 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #250036
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice move, even though I have never heard of a pyrus hylash, but oh well, my go, ability activate, minefield, wildas gone, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate

    does my wilda go to my used pile after that im guessingoh well, bakugan brawl, ill stand my ventus percival 580gs on my card (with your percival)i activate ventus, ill swap your card with the one with needle's eyehaha

    #250060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think I won that.

    #250180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus stand on my gate card. Gate open Cleansing Fire. I get +100g's because I have Flame Portal in

    #250182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice move, even though I have never heard of a pyrus hylash, but oh well, my go, ability activate, minefield, wildas gone, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate

    #250183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stop fighting.

    #250186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just used this on V, how sad, gate open, needle's eye, lowest g winsscrapper-700+0=700helios-680+50=730guessing I won unless you play something

    I summon bakugan trap!

    #250185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just used this on V, how sad, gate open, needle's eye, lowest g winsscrapper-700+0=700helios-680+50=730guessing I won unless you play something

    #250184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on your gate

    #250198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill play gate card set bakugan brawl darkus angleo stand 710 gs

    dude, no i already am playing someone else

    #250197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill play gate card set bakugan brawl darkus angleo stand 710 gs

    #250196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GO V KICK HIS

    #250195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl!

    #250194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah you're right. my bad.

    #250205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K I will play, gate set, ventus scrapper 700g stand on my gate

    #263539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Saurus is on the Bakugan Swap gate card with your Angelo because of attractor. Because of Combo Battle and Bakugan Swap we each put in two bakugan on the card. Then because of Bakugan Swap we had to put our bakugan in our used piles and put in one from our unused pile if we had any there. I didn't because my pyrus Pyro Dragonoid was in the field but you still had angelo so you took out hades for angelo. But your g-power is still lower than mine by 620. But say you put in your darkus angelo for saurus. You'd then be at 1700g's which is still 70g's weaker then me. But it doesn't matter who's g-power is higher because combo battle says that all bakugan go to the used pile at the end of the battle. Since your saurus is in the used pile your hades and angelo just went there too meaning your out of bakugan while I still have one left.Bottom line: I just won.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,816 through 31,830 (of 45,228 total)