Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,801 through 31,815 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I thought you meant new vestroia like the show, oops, and um you actually win that , I forgot minefield and mirage are both red. My go, gate set, ventus boost ingram stand on my gate.

    wait wait wait.

    #263542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No thanks, I thought I already brawled you

    #263433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got one guy make 1 spam post and i get 2 more guys make about 3-5 spam posts each about his post. Whose the noobs?

    #263432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im talking to the other guy

    #263431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I thought you meant new vestroia like the show, oops, and um you actually win that , I forgot minefield and mirage are both red. My go, gate set, ventus boost ingram stand on my gate.

    #249372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already brawled you.

    #263451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Woah, slow down. You said new vestroia rules. So first to lose all bakugan. so my scrapper and your wilda are out (in the used pile). And then I play mirage, so you never played ventus, so now whos going up, helios or wilda.

    noooooo.

    #263450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes he did

    #249872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Woah, slow down. You said new vestroia rules. So first to lose all bakugan. so my scrapper and your wilda are out (in the used pile). And then I play mirage, so you never played ventus, so now whos going up, helios or wilda.

    #263449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to brawl

    #263448
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's pretty good. Good game man.

    #263302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #263258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, yeah you win, I got confused. I mixed up the piles wind portal and needle's were in. I thought needle's eye was in my pile, oh well, that was just a taste of what my team is.

    #263165
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow that was one of my best strategies yet. Good game.

    #263164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you did ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31,801 through 31,815 (of 45,228 total)