Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,756 through 31,770 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #237279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i found nova abilities 😀

    #237516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open, cleansing fire me 860

    #237521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    py531 open the gate card!

    #237814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate Dark Wind. Mega nemus is now on my gate card with pyrus pyro. GC Open Stand Off. No abilities can be activated during this brawl. I win that too since I'm ahead of you by 50g's and you can't activate anything. Bakugan brawl 720g darkus Alpha Percival stand on your card.

    #237976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah. Ability card activate Villains. Now we switch attributes putting me at 920 and you at 890. I win that since you have nothing that can help you out here. My turn gate card set. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on my card.

    #238280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll let you have that so ability card activate Learn From Experience. I get to take one of my cards from my sidedeck. That one is a secret. Your turn.

    #238542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Golden Launcher can be used on any color card but if it's used on a gold card it just gives the bonus twice. So I'm guessing I won.

    #238959
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 720g Darkus Alpha Percival stand with yours. Gate open Flame Portal. Now trap activate darkus tripod. Switch to haos. Now ability activate Golden Launcher. I get a 100g boost. Looks like I win that one.

    #239634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    July,29,09Now we do a interview with DD27Q. what was your most memorable brawlA.My most memorable brawl has to be when my 2 friends went against me.

    #239155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I scored a good Toys R Us deal

    kinda pointless post if you dont share what the deal was

    im sorry, that was stupid of me.toys r us was having a buy 2 get the 3rd booster pack free deal, i was pretty lucky.

    #239580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Look at my Collection listsee what you want for the ingram or viper helios!

    #239637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I scored a good Toys R Us deal

    kinda pointless post if you dont share what the deal was

    #247640
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Please Review me!

    #256495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is this something like a newspaper?

    #239779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im complaining.1.He says my alpha hydranoid broke.2.He says he'll get me another if I help him get a trade3.HE DELETES HIS ACCOUNT.This is very annoying.Hes done this 3 times,to avoid giving away prizes and to avoid getting banned.So,if I could suggest something.NO CONTEST UNLESS YOU CAN GET ERNIE OR HAOSMASTER TO ALLOW IT.

    i agree

Viewing 15 posts - 31,756 through 31,770 (of 45,228 total)