Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,741 through 31,755 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #237025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    120 g's to 800

    #237043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool idea vakuso I would get two more helios s and do something like that,

    #237141
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome I have the reverse darkus one heavy metal.

    #237150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You have a amazing collection.

    #237149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You have an awesome collection DD,

    #262539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have 20 or 22.lol./

    #262540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is awesome Im gonig to go preorder it tomorrow then.

    #262543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah the green one looks cooler and

    #239209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats cool.

    #262534
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that is really cool.I need to make my own ability.lol

    #262545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got no glows but i got fencer! YAY!!!!

    #262546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Id take my 4 stinglashes and make something out of them lol.

    #262754
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats cool when I get an aquos one Im going to do that.

    #262765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My wal mart has some good bakugan when there stocked out usual when I got they are sold out of everything.

    #262766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Walmart Toysrus or Target has yet to get any Bakuglow yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,741 through 31,755 (of 45,228 total)