Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,726 through 31,740 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats so cool nice video.

    #263678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want one really bad but I havent seen them here.

    #235549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think that the majority of these are harder to find than a ds...

    #263674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to brawl

    #263673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have pyrus b1 drago serpenoid and saurus and a haos tigrerra and a darkus robatallian for ingram?

    #263671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's just a Chrome Hades.

    #263669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like tripod epsilon or maybe a pythantus.

    #263668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi

    ^ SPAM

    #263664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    INTERVEIW ME XD

    #235411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fixed it

    #235554
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I saw a b2 aquos pearl falconeer I should have gotten it.

    #263090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think its the b1 series but that's just me. 😛

    #235692
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its not fake its just different like the hades wit the bronze horn or purple horn.

    #236975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool collection I need to make a vid of all my bakugan.

    #236981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My friends giving me her aquos hex 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31,726 through 31,740 (of 45,228 total)