Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,771 through 31,785 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #240374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You need to have 50 posts before you are able to view and/or post in the trade section ( or for sale section )

    #240736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that was crazy, spending 10 dollars for an eraser

    #240859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    everyone in the vexos already shown their traps Volt=dynamo, mylene=theta, spectra=metalfencer,shadow=fortress,gus=hexados, lync must= wired

    #241866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 720g haos mega nemus stand on your card.

    #242388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hello?

    #242387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes i will

    #242390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait I thought we were going by Ernie's tournament rules.

    #248293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #248291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, great finds. Great, now I need a ventus scorpion.

    #247635
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All you have to do ask someone here, whether it is by PM or a trading thread topic.Then you work it out.Decide who sends first,

    #247989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    See, If I didn't use minefield, then I could have used mirage and win. Then, you wouldn't of swithced out to needle's eye. Ugh, at least I know what “new vestroia” rules are. I have met brawlers like you though, people who will use any and everthing to win.I just stick with my core of ventus bakugan, Like I f I am gonna lose using them, then I will lose, I won't quickly change out so I can win just THAT battle. Anyways, good game.

    #248066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nothing, just like gives a boost to a hynoid. SO you win, Good job. I could have done better if I didn't use minefield (pointless), but oh well 😀

    sweet!

    #248070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nothing, just like gives a boost to a hynoid. SO you win, Good job. I could have done better if I didn't use minefield (pointless), but oh well 😀

    #248189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you there?

    #248748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hynoid gate, pyrus-100aquos-50subterra-150haos-70darkus-120ventus-140

    i roll wilda, 700gs onto your card.but what's the ablility?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,771 through 31,785 (of 45,228 total)